NHI1 - the POWER of programming
It is difficult to describe the POWER of NHI1 in a few simple words - let me try:
- NHI1 - something that writes code for you
The Something is a collection of tools, libraries, and design patterns that push the boundaries of programming.
NHI1 was started with a simple library, libmsgque, which on its own is a very powerful tool for writing an application server with a few lines of code:
- but that was NOT enough
The whole mess started when you applied libmsgque to the Real Word environment with a mixture of Real Word programming languages:
- C,C++,C#,VB.NET,Java,Python,Ruby,Perl,PHP,Tcl or GO
Every year has a programming language of the year, and every year YOUR programming language looks a little more out of date:
- libmsgque has been redesigned to intelligently and easily integrate into any programming language.
The intelligent and easy is the crucial point as this expands the boundaries of classic extension programming:
- libmsgque has been redesigned as a programming-language-microkernel
However, a microkernel alone is not enough - because now comes the next level of problems:
- Each code dependency creates a new programming-burden as each dependency must be updated as your programming-solution expands.
To solve this problem, a new technology has been introduced. The microkernel received its own compiler, the token-stream-compiler:
- The token-stream-compiler is a tool that reads your source code and rewrites the code so that it is synchronized with your programming-solution
Reading and rewriting it sounds easy, but it is a very ambitious task indeed.
- And now, here we are, the NHI1 project begins to live